|Position:||Postdoctoral Research Associate|
|Email:||jana (at) informatik․uni−hamburg․de|
|Phone:||+49 40 42883-2320|
I am a postdoctoral research associate at Universität Hamburg working under the supervision of Professor Chris Biemann. I am currently working on HILANO project which deals with the anonymization of sensitive data.
I obtained a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering in Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kgp), India under the supervision of Professor Pawan Goyal. I completed my Master of Technology degree at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering in Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kgp), India under the supervision of Professor Anupam Basu.
- Abhik Jana, Animesh Mukherjee, Pawan Goyal, Network measures: A new paradigm towards reliable novel word sense detection, in International Journal of Information Processing and Management 2019, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ipm.2019.102173.
- Soumya Sharma, Bishal Santra, Abhik Jana, Santosh Tokala, Niloy Ganguly and Pawan Goyal, Incorporating Domain Knowledge into Medical NLI using Knowledge Graphs, In Proceedings of the 2019 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing and the 9th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (EMNLP-IJCNLP), pp. 6091-6096, 2019.
- Abhik Jana, Dmitry Puzyrev, Alexander Panchenko, Pawan Goyal, Chris Biemann and Animesh Mukherjee, On the Compositionality Prediction of Noun Phrases using Poincaré Embeddings, In Proceedings of the 57th Annual Meeting of the
Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), pp. 3263-3274, 2019.
- Abhik Jana, Animesh Mukherjee and Pawan Goyal, Detecting Reliable Novel Word Senses: A Network-Centric Approach, In Proceedings of the 34th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing (SAC), pp. 976-983, 2019.
- Abhik Jana, Pranjal Kanojiya, Pawan Goyal and Animesh Mukherjee, WikiRef: Wikilinks as a route to recommending appropriate references for scientific Wikipedia pages, In Proceedings of the 27th International Conference on Computational Linguistics (COLING), pp. 379-389, 2018.
- Abhik Jana and Pawan Goyal, Can Network Embedding of Distributional Thesaurus be Combined with Word Vectors for Better Representation?, In Proceedings of the 2018 Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies (NAACL HLT), Volume 1 (Long Papers), vol. 1, pp. 463-473, 2018.
- Abhik Jana and Pawan Goyal, Network Features Based Co-hyponymy Detection, In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), pp. 39-44, 2018.
- Abhik Jana, Sruthi Mooriyath, Animesh Mukherjee and Pawan Goyal, WikiM: Metapaths based Wikification of Scientific Abstracts, In Proceedings of the 17th ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL), pp. 21-30, IEEE Press, 2017.
- Manjira Sinha, Tirthankar Dasgupta, Abhik Jana, Anupam Basu, Design and Development of a Bangla Semantic Lexicon and Semantic Similarity Measure, in International Journal of Computer Applications(95.5), June 2014.
- Manjira Sinha, Abhik Jana, Tirthankar Dasgupta, Anupam Basu, A New Semantic Lexicon and Similarity Measure in Bangla, in Proceedings of the 3rd Workshop on Cognitive Aspects of the Lexicon (CogALex-III), pp. 171-182, COLING 2012.
- Mainak Biswas, Abhik Jana, Rajib Paul, Himadri Nath Saha, A Secure Routing Protocol Based on Fidelity, in International Conference on Scientific Paradigm Shift In Information Technology and Management, Kolkata, January 2011.