Doganalp Ergenc, M.Sc.
Doganalp Ergenc is a research associate in the Computer Networks (NET) group (formerly ISS) at the University of Hamburg since 2019. He has received his M.Sc. degree in computer engineering from METU, Turkey in 2018. He has involved various research projects including the areas wireless networking, programmable networks and network security. Doganalp has also worked as system and software engineer in different companies. He is currently working on the resilience of next-generation critical networks particularly focusing on flexible service-oriented architecture and time-sensitive networking technologies.
- Resilience of mission-critical networks
- Topology design and optimization
- Service-oriented architecture
- Programmable networks and P4 programming
- Time-sensitive communication and IEEE 802.1 TSN protocols