Workplaces / Booking
Individual workplaces are available to students upon prior reservation, as well as a cabin for undisturbed participation in exams, seminars, etc. You can reserve 3 time units per day. Workplaces and the cabin can be reserved for the current and for the next week.
Please note the following access regulations:
- Come to the library only if you do not have cold symptoms!
- Wearing a medical mouth-nose protection is obligatory.
- Disinfect your hands upon entering the library. Disinfectant is available at the library entrance.
- Follow general hygiene rules to contain CoVid-19 (e.g., AHA rules and cough and sneeze etiquette).
- Please come unaccompanied. Only one person will be admitted at a time, and it is essential to keep a distance of 1.5 to 2 meter to other persons.
- When entering the premises, please present your reservation confirmation at the gatehouse.
You may bring your bag/backpack to the workplace. It is allowed to bring snacks and drinks.
If you are working in the library for an extended period of time, you may leave your books, papers, etc. in a lockable "caddy" in the library. You can get a caddy free of charge at the loan desk of the Informatics Library. Detailed info about the usage of a caddy.