The research area DOS is looking for SHKs/WHKs for 20-30h/month
In the research area Distributed Operating Systems (DOS) we are looking for students or research assistants to support teaching and research for 20-30 hours per month. The range of tasks includes for example:
- Coordination of student theses
- External presentation of the research area (website, news, social networks)
- Help with the organization of scientific conferences and transfer events
- Support with publications
- Smaller programming tasks
We are looking for creative minds who enjoy working independently and are eager to contribute to our team. In return, we not only offer a nice working environment (and salary, of course), but also the opportunity to focus on tasks according to your interests. This also means a behind-the-scenes look at teaching, collaboration on current research projects, and lots of fun at transfer events. We always try to make it possible for you to try out new technologies and constantly develop your skills within the scope of your tasks.
We are looking forward to receiving motivated applications to email@example.com.