Welcome to the Semantic Systems Group
The Semantic Systems (SEMS) research group wants machines to understand humans.
Our work areas include:
- Knowledge Graphs and the Semantic Web
- Data Extraction from unstructured (text) and semi-structured (tables, websites) data
- Question Answering and Speech Assistants over Knowledge Graphs
- Trustworthy, ethical AI
- FAIR Benchmarking and Research Data Infrastructures
- Leading research
- Various lectures, seminars, proseminars, and thesis topics (B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- Start-up guidance
Our research is based on the principles of open source, open data, replicability, and linked data.