Hey, great that you are interested to write a thesis with us!
Below you can find a list of topic (areas) and the respective supervisor from our group.
Contact the supervisor(s) of your preferred topics via mail and ideally include some background about yourself such as programming experience or other relevant prior knowledge.
If you already have a idea for your topic that fits to one of the listed topic areas, you can pitch that topic to the respective supervisor as well.
Resilient Programmable Networks
- Root cause analysis in Programmable Networks
- Machine Learning-assisted Routing for Time-sensitive Networks
- Fault-tolerant Communication for Time-sensitive Networks
- Security of Time-sensitive Communication Protocols
Doğanalp Ergenç (F-627, email@example.com(nurefsan.sertbas"AT"uni-hamburg.de))
Privacy-preserving Data Collection and Processing
- Intermediary Zero-Knowledge Payment System in the Context of Data Trustee Services
- Development of a Horizontal Scaling (Scaling Out) Data Trustee Service
Decentralized Overlay, P2P Networks and Software-Defined Networking
- Design of a P2P Mesh System based on Virtual Coordinate Systems (e.g., Vivaldi)
- Pervasive P2P Networks through Spatially Local Proxy Nodes
Security and Integrity in IoT and Blockchain
- End-to-end Integrity-protected Data Aggregation
- Trust based Data Aggregation
- Scalability in Blockchain