- Investigation of sources quoted by the author.
- Manual comparison of documents in different languages for identifying:
- missing parts
- mistakes in the arabic transcription
- Classification and description of encountered Named Entities.
- Investigation of the political and biographical context of the author.
- Language dependent collection of vagueness indicators.
Computer modelling and processing
- Automatic preprocessing and linguistic annotation of texts.
- Semi-automatic annotation of linguistic vagueness markers.
- Machine learning for detection of possible factual unreliable quotation.
- Fuzzy ontological modeling.
- Fuzzy reasoner.
- Visualisation (including parametrization of the results) .
- First complete comparison of the Latin manuscripts and the different translations of Cantemir‘s major works about the Ottoman Empire and Moldavia
- First deep investigation about the reliability of his quotations
- First DH-project including multi-layered annotation and interpretation of vague assertions
- The ontological backbone will be reusable as independent module for historical projects.