Bahareh Shojaie, M.Sc.
|Bahareh Shojaie has left the working group.|
Dr. Bahareh Shojaie was PhD student at the University of Hamburg in the working group Security in Distributed Systems from 2013-2018. Previously she has studied M.Sc. of Information Security at the University Technology Malaysia (UTM) also she has studied B.Sc. of Computer Engineering at the Shahid Bahonar University of kerman in Iran.
- Comparison among Two Types of EAP-TLS Based on Cryptographic Mechanisms in IEEE 802.11i. “B.Shojaie, I.Saberi, M.Salleh”. 4th International Conference on Electronics Computer Technology - ICECT 2012. Indexed by IEEE, Engineering Village and ISI Proceedings.
- Improving EAP-TLS Performance Using Cryptographic Methods. “B.Shojaie, I.Saberi, M.Salleh”. International Conference on Computer and Information Science - ICCIS2012. Indexed by IEEE.
- Enhanced Key Expansion for AES-256 by Using Even-Odd Method. “I.Saberi, B.Shojaie, M.Salleh”. 2nd International Conference on Research and Innovation in Information Systems - 2011 (ICRIIS’11). Indexed by IEEE and SCOPUS. ISBN: 978-1-61284-295-0.
- Enhanced AES-CCMP Key Structure in IEEE 802.11i. “I.Saberi, B.Shojaie, M.Salleh”. International Conference on Computer Science and Network Technology-ICCSNT 2011. Indexed by IEEE, EI Compendex, Thomson ISI(ISTP). ISBN:978-1-4577-1584-6.
- Improving Confidentiality of AES-CCMP in IEEE 802.11i. “I.Saberi, B.Shojaie, M.Salleh”. Ninth International Joint Conference on Computer Science and Software Engineering (JCSSE 2012). Indexed by IEEE.
- Preventing TMTO Attack in AES-CCMP in IEEE 802.11i. “I.Saberi, B.Shojaie, M.Salleh”. The International Science Conference: Computer Networks - CN`2012. Indexed by IEEE, Springer, iNEER, CCIS.