|Phone||+49 40 42883 2562|
|Office location||F 609|
Joshua is a research associate in the Security in Distributed Systems (SVS) research group at University of Hamburg, Department of Computer Science.
He studied Computer Science at Universität Hamburg (UHH) and Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH). After writing his Master thesis in the field of cryptography and complexity theory abroad in Finland, he graduated in 2019 as a Master of Science.
- Security and privacy for Machine Learning (ML)
- Privacy attacks on ML, especially Property Inference Attacks
- Technical and social aspects of data protection
- Building secure and privacy-friendly medical research platforms
- Cryptographic protocols in practice