Sebastian Rings is a research associate of the Human-Computer-Interaction group at the Department of Informatics at the Universität Hamburg. He finished his master’s degree in Computer Science here at the university in 2018 and has since been working in the BMBF projects Exgavine and VITALabs as a project coordinator.
His research is focused on incorporating users and stakeholders in development processes as well as improving 3D computer graphics by employing AI supported algorithms.
- (Serious) Games
- Computer Graphics
- Human-Computer Interaction
Jams and Awards
- VR advisor for “Hackathon Publish_Public_Spaces” 2017
- 2. Place at the Innogames Gamejam 2018
- 1. Place at the HAW Gamejam 2018
- Social impact hackathon for “The Human Safety Net”
- 3. Place at the Innogames Gamejam 2020
- Consultant for the first Airbus Gamejam 2021