First (double) lecture on April 6th! Check the course moodle for more details.
Lecture Objectives and Contents
- Attacks on networks and networked systems
- Cryptographic protocols for network security
- System and software security
- Network security protocols
- Protection of critical Internet services
- Network monitoring and forensics
Course Organization and Availability
- Summer term
- Lecture: Thursday 10:15-11:45 am and 12:15-1:45 pm
- Exercise: Friday 2:15-3:45 pm
The lecture is completed by an exercise in which participants mainly work in small groups on practical tasks to deepen their understanding of the lecture contents.