Photo: Eylam Tas
Information Systems, Socio-Technical Systems Design (WISTS)
Office hours by arrangement (e-mail).
- Data Literacy Education
- Co-creative methods, design thinking processes and transfer ecosystem for data-driven innovations
The Digital and Data Literacy in Teaching Lab (DDLitLab) promotes interdisciplinary transfer projects in the teaching lab format, pursuing the goal of developing an innovative study ecosystem. This includes:
- collaborating with public, private, and civic partners in the metropolitan region to develop innovative data-based services,
- data-based collaboration and consulting services,
- cooperation with partners in the metropolitan region on data ethics and data protection issues and
- the transfer of knowledge and experience on data literacy topics in cooperation with educational institutions and schools.