After finishing her Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction at Universität Hamburg in early 2016, Jenny worked as a User Experience Consultant to deepen her knowledge through practical work experience. Jenny returned to Universität Hamburg in 2017 to pursue her Master's degree in Computer Science with a focus on Extended Realities (XR). She joined the HCI research group as a research associate in November 2020 and works within the Cluster of Excellence “Understanding Written Artefacts (UWA)” in Research Field B - “Inscribing Spaces” on the projects RFB02 and RFB05.
- Extended Reality (XR)
- UX and Interaction Design for XR applications
- Object selection in XR
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Usability Engineering & User Experience Design Exercise (WS 2020/21)
- Interactiondesign Exercise (SS 2021)
- Project Human-Computer Interaction (WS 2022/23) – "Inscriptions in Hamburg App"
Cluster of Excellence “Understanding Written Artefacts (UWA)”
- 2021 Evening Event „The Virtual Theatre of Miletus“
- 2022 Miletus VR at MKG (Museum für Kunst und Gewerbe Hamburg)
- 2022 Public Demo at Cluster Open Day
- 2022 Article in „Doing the Research“ series, NewsRoom UHH
- 2023 Miletus VR Demo-Version for „Long Night of Science/Lange Nacht der WIssenschaften“ at „Berliner Hochschule für Technik“ (BHT) in Berlin
- 2023 Miletus Demo for students of JuniorAkademien (DJA)