Dr. Marcelo Borghetti Soares
Photo: UHH/Knowledge Technology
Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Natural Sciences
Department of Informatics
Knowledge Technology Research Group
- Multirobot Cooperation: focused on Markov Decision Process and bio-inspired approaches
- Object Recognition: focused on neural networks and RGB-D data
Short Curriculum Vitae
- Since February 2014: Research Associate at Hamburg Universtät.
- October 2008 - October 2013: Engineer at Invent Vision (iVision), in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
- October 2011: Doctor Degree in Computer Science (Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais).
|Hinaut, X., Twiefel, J., Borghetti Soares, M., Barros, P., Mici, L., Wermter, 2015. Humanoidly Speaking – Learning about the world and language with a humanoid friendly robot. International Joint Conference on Artificial Neural Networks, Video Competition, 2015. To appear.|
|Borghetti Soares, M., Barros, P., Parisi, G. I., Wermter, S. Learning objects from RGB-D sensors using point cloud based neural networks. Proceedings of 23th European Symposium on Artifical Neural Networks, Computational Intelligence and Machine Learning, ESANN 2015, pp. 439-444, Michel Verleysen. Bruges, BE, April 22-24, 2015.|
|Borghetti Soares, M., Barros, P., Wermter, S. Learning Objects From RGB-D Sensors for Cleaning Tasks Using a Team of Cooperative Humanoid Robots. Proceedings of 15th Towards Autonomous Robots, TAROS 2014, LNAI 8717, pp. 273-274, Springer Heidelberg. Birmingham, UK, October 1-3, 2014.|
Past Publications and CV
See CV Lattes.