Photo: UHH/Knowledge Technology
Research Associate Cinacs Project
Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Natural Sciences
Department of Informatics
Knowledge Technology Research Group
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Artificial Neural Networks, Evolutionary Dynamics.
- Cognitive Developmental Robotics.
- Computational Cognitive Neuroscience.
- Robotic navigation based on a topology of visual landmarks.
- Cross-modal Interaction in Natural and Artificial Cognitive Systems (CINACS)
- Neural sound localisation for speech processing based on the inferior colliculus.
Short Curriculum Vitae
|February 2009 – July 2011||MSc Artificial Intelligence. School of Computing and Cognition, University of Groningen, The Netherlands.|
|February 2010 – August 2010||Research Internship. Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherché Médicale, Stem-Cell and Brain-Research Institute, Cortical Networks for Cognitive Interaction Team, France.|
|Since August 2011||Research Associate of Knowledge Technology Research Group. Department of Computer Science, University of Hamburg, Germany.|
|Visual-Topological Mapping: An approach for indoor robot navigation. Artificial Intelligence Department, University of Groningen, The Netherlands.|