We offer the possibility to conduct independent studies for thse who can use them in their studies.
In an independent study with LT, students work on a problem in natural language processing, typically trying out novel methodology or conducting some research.
List of completed independent studies:
- 03/2022: Sushil Awale: Expansion of Hindi WordNet using Knowledge Graph Completion Approach, 6CP (pdf)
- 01/2022: Anirban Bhowmick: Sentiment Analysis For Bengali Using Transformer Based Models, 6CP (pdf)
- 10/2018: Ahmed Elshinawi: Relation Extraction Using Sense Embeddings, 6CP (pdf)
- 07/2018: Fabian Karl: State-of-the-Art Automated Image Description Systems, 6CP (pdf)
- 11/2017: Fabian Karl: Named Entity Recognition with Neural Networks, 6CP (pdf)
The reports have been made available with the student's individual consent.