Research Ethics Workshop
Dear Colleagues and Students at the Department of Informatics at Universität Hamburg,
if you are conducting research with human participants or use any type of personal data, you will in all likelihood contact the Universität Hamburg Informatics ethics committee for an ethics approval at one point, especially if you apply for funding from the DFG or the EC. This online-workshop will inform you about the procedures, requirements and materials needed for an ethics assessment and provide help and guidance regarding ethical issues emerging in computer science research.
- Application Procedure and Questionnaires
- General Aspects of Human Subject Research
- Diverse and Vulnerable Participants
- Informed Consent
- Data Protection and Informed Consent Requirements
- Privacy, Security, Dual Use
- Open and FAIR Data
- Do's, Don'ts and Tools
- Data Ethics Decision Aid (DEDA) for Research
Ethics Commission of the Department of Informatics, Universität Hamburg
Access details ...
... for this workshop can be called up at any time via UHH Informatics intranet (VPN access required!) at this webpage: https://www2.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/intranet/misc/ethicsworkshop.php