|Email:||fynn.petersen-frey (ät) uni-hamburg.de|
|Phone:||+49 40 42883 2381|
Hello, I am currently a doctoral student at the Language Technology Group, under supervision of Prof. Chris Biemann. A part of my doctoral program is also in cooperation with the SWK Team, under supervision of Prof. Matthias Riebisch.
I am interested in natural language processing, (deep) neural networks, transfer learning as well as efficient methods and implementations regarding the first aspects. For my dissertation, I work on giving access to state-of-the-art NLP methods to the Digital Humanities and Computational Social Sciences by developing easy to use web applications.
- Remus S., Wiedemann G., Anwar S., Petersen-Frey F., Yimam S. M., Biemann C. (2022), More Like This: Semantic Retrieval with Linguistic Information, In Proceedings of the 18th Conference on Natural Language Processing (KONVENS 2022), pages 156–166, Potsdam, Germany (pdf).
- Fynn Petersen-Frey, Markus Soll, Louis Kobras, Melf Johannsen, Peter Kling, Chris Biemann (2022): Dataset of Student Solutions to Algorithm and Data Structure Programming Assignments. In Proceedings of the 2022 Language Resource and Evaluation Conference (LREC 2022), Marseille, France (pdf, dataset)
- Fynn Schröder, Hans-Ole Hatzel and Chris Biemann (2021): Neural End-to-end Coreference Resolution for German in Different Domains. In Proceedings of the 17th Conference on Natural Language Processing (KONVENS 2021), Düsseldorf, Gemany (pdf, git)
- Fynn Schröder and Chris Biemann (2020): Estimating the influence of auxiliary tasks for multi-task learning of sequence tagging tasks. In Proceedings of the 58th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2020), Seattle, Washington, USA (pdf, git)
- Fynn Schröder, Marcel Kamlot, Gregor Billing and Arne Köhn (2018): Finding the way from ä to a: Sub-character morphological inflection for the SIGMORPHON 2018 Shared Task. In Proceedings of the CoNLL–SIGMORPHON 2018 Shared Task: Universal Morphological Reinflection, Brussels, Belgium