|Email:||xwang (@) informatik.uni-hamburg.de|
|Phone:||+49 40 42883-2322|
|Address:||Informatikum, Vogt-Kölln-Straße 30, 22527 Hamburg|
I am a first-year doctoral student at the University of Hamburg, Language Technology Group, advised by Prof. Dr. Chris Biemann. I'm supported by DFG Project Crossmodal Learning for Improving Human Reading. I got the M.Eng and B.Eng. in Computer Science at the South China University of Technology in 2019 and 2016 respectively. I have also worked with Prof. Wenjie Li at Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Prof. Min Yang at the Chinese Academy of Sciences since 2018. For more details, you could also refer to this link.
[NEW] Oct. 2020:I have been granted the AI Funding for EMNLP. Big thanks to the EMNLP committee!
Jun. 2020: I have been granted the 2020 D&I Award. Thanks to the ACL committee!
- Multi-modal Reading Comprehension
- Natural Language Generation
- SFB TRR CML C7: Cross-modal Learning for Improving Human Reading
Master Thesis and Student Assistant Jobs:
Master Thesis: Crossmodal learning tasks, i.e., text-image-retrieval, multi-modal summarization, etc.
Student Assistant Jobs: CML Position Call
Though we have headcounts for this position, we actively hire qualified candidates. Feel free to DM if you are interested.
- Plausibility-promoting Generative Adversarial Network for Abstractive Text Summarization with Multi-task Constraint. In Information Science, 2020.
- Cross-dataset Person Re-Identification Using Similarity Preserved Generative Adversarial Networks. In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management KSEM, 2018.
- Conference Reviewer: ACL 21', NAACL 21', IJCAI 21' (Senior PC), ACL 20', EMNLP 20', AACL-IJCNLP 20', EMNLP-IJCNLP 19', NLPCC 19'
- Journal Reviewer: ACM Transactions on Asian and Low-Resource Language Information Processing (TALLIP), IEEE Access
Please check-up my calendar to find out available time slots.