COVID-19 rules for pools during courses
Pool workstations are available in several rooms for courses.
The assignment of workplaces to students is the responsibility of the study office and the organizers.
The current service instructions of the presidium and the requirements of the study office for the implementation of courses must always be observed.
- Only come to the IRZ if you do not have any typical cold / Covid-19 symptoms!
- Please disinfect your hands before entering system support (D107) and the pool rooms.
- Those responsible for a course or the lecturers are responsible for compliance with the regulations.
- These include instructing students, keeping attendance lists and using mouth and nose protection (MNP).
- Only 1 person is allowed to work at each PC / Mac workstation, the places (place numbers) are assigned. The room capacity / number of workplaces is displayed on the room door.
- Only workplaces marked with location numbers may be used.
- Before and after the event, the keyboard, mouse and, if necessary, monitor buttons and the table top must be cleaned using the disinfectant wipes provided.
- It is compulsory to wear a simple MNS when entering, leaving and moving within the pool rooms. The mask may be taken off at the workplace. Distance rules must always be observed.
Please note the markings / routes / entrances / exits on the access routes!
- In the case of direct assistance for students at the workplace by teachers, both persons have to wear MNP. Alternatively, only the lecturer needs to wear FFP2-MNP.
- For reasons of hygiene, we are required to ensure good ventilation. So bring warm clothing with you.
- Intermittent ventilation must take place every 20 minutes for 3-10 minutes. Ventilation breaks of 15 minutes must be observed after an event.
- The allocated room will be unlocked for you.
- Access to the printer rooms is only permitted for 1 person at a time.
- The current regulations of the service agreements of the UHH presidium and the FAQ on the UHH website must always be observed.