COVID-19 rules for pools (individual workplaces)
Students may use 18 individual workstations in the PC pool and 12 in the Mac pool of the iRZ upon prior reservation.
Please use our online form for your reservation. You will receive a booking confirmation by email, which you have to present to the porter's lodge together with a valid certificate of study when you enter the premises.
- The possible time units for reservations are Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. to 4 p.m. You can reserve up to two time units per day.
- Workplaces can be reserved for the current and next week.
- If you cannot keep a booked appointment, please cancel it using the online form!
- Only come to the IRZ if you do not have any typical cold / Covid-19 symptoms!
- Please disinfect your hands before entering system support (D107) and the pool rooms.
- It is compulsory to wear a simple face mask when entering, leaving and moving around the pool area. The mask may be taken off at the workplace. Distance rules must always be observed.
Please note the markings / routes / entrances / exits on the access routes!
- For reasons of hygiene, we are required to ensure good ventilation. So bring warm clothing with you.
Intermittent ventilation must take place every 20 minutes for 3-10 minutes.
- Please report to system support in room D107 to be assigned your seat. You will receive a cleaned mouse and keyboard, which you should return to D107 at the end of your reservation period.
- The allocated room will be unlocked for you.
- Only the assigned individual workstations (location number) may be used.
- Access to the printer rooms is only permitted for one person at a time.
- The current regulations of the service agreements of the UHH presidium and the FAQ on the UHH website must always be observed.
- By reserving an individual workplace in the IRZ pool, you acknowledge the above-mentioned regulations.