Examination Regulations / Module Handbook
Examination and Academic Regulations for the Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Natural Sciences
Please go to the Universityʼs Campus Center web pages to review the Examination and Academic Regulations for the MIN Faculty. Each of the degree programs has links on their website that will bring you to the examination regulations and subject-specific regulations for our informatics degree programs.
Module Handbook for Informatics
The module handbook contains descriptions of the informatics modules and the modules of other departments that are involved in the interdisciplinary degree programs offered by the Department of Informatics. For other subject-specific regulations, please see information about the relevant degree program.
- Module handbook, as of 03 April 2022
- Module handbook, as of 03 April 2020
- Module handbook, as of 27 August 2013
- Module handbook, as of 30 May 2011
- Module descriptions for students who began their studies before 2011: please see subject-specific regulations for these years.